Friday, October 18, 2013

Rough & Tough

   These are some of the cutest cards I have made for boys with the Paperdolls cartridges.  Little boys are much harder to make cards for in my opinion, but I really liked how these turned out.  I get so many requests from family and friends to make cute boy cards and I will be honest I struggle at times.  So when these turned out just like what I had imagined I was Pleased.


Snake Charmer

  This card was made using the Everyday Paper Dolls cricut cartridge.  The Face was stamped with Peachy Keen Stamps PK-490.  You know I love trinkets so I had the dragonfly charm, and the black pearls for the snake eyes. The 2 Cuttlebug folders used were "Mesh Texture" and "Leafy Branch"  His hat was embossed with a Sizzix folder named "Plaid" The Designer Paper was from COLORBOK  Patterened Pack "All Boy".



   

Gone Fish'in

This card was also made using Everyday Paperdolls.  The PK-490 was used again. I also used markers to highlight vest and fish.  The only bling for the card was bakers twine and 3 green sticker dots. The embossing folders were from Cuttlebug "Mesh Texture" and "Give a Hoot Cricut Companion".  The Designer Paper was from COLORBOK  Patterened Pack "All Boy".





Jumper

I do a lot of cards for OWH and this was one of the cards I made to send to a soldier just to say thanks.   The character was cut out at 2.75 inches. I once again used the PK-490 stamps for the face.  The Cuttlebug embossing folder "Stars", and a star brad.  The Designer Paper was from COLORBOK  Patterened Pack "All Boy".   


The Everyday Paperdoll Cartridge is so versatile and so cute that I find myself using it quite a bit, I would call it a must have.   I truly hope that you enjoy these cards and to all my Cricut fans I will still keep posting cricut stuff on a regular basis, and may soon I will do a demo on youtube instead of all of my slide shows.

Thanks so much for stopping by see you soon.




No comments :

Post a Comment