Thursday, October 24, 2013

By The Tide

     This layout was one that I really liked and thought that it would adapt to the By the Tide stamp set well.  I hope you like the way I used it.  I also used a technique that we learned in card club, with the glossy paper and embossing the image and then using sponge daubers to put the color to the paper.


Calm Seas



  • Marina Mist, Brown Sugar, Whisper White and Glossy card stock.
  • DSP Patterns Stack Subtles
  • Brown Sugar, Marina Mist ink
  • Embossing powder
  • Stampin Dimensionals


Thank you so much for all of your support and for stopping by.  For any or all of the supplies to make this or any Stampin Up card you can always use the demonstrator I use she just happens to be my BFF here is the link Becky Crain.

No comments :

Post a Comment